Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What do I do?


What am I doing? What do I want to do? How do I get from question one to question 2?

I am in the business of transformation. Currently, it would seem that I deal wholly with the transformation of the body from weakness to strength, from potential to power, from tired to beautiful.

But that is wrong.

In the process of getting you in dialogue with your body, you will discover that you are in a better dialogue/oneness with your self. Rarely, rarely, rarely does anyone leave a session with me not feeling stronger, calmer, happier!

Working this deep into your body stimulates the nervous system, stimulates the brain. Neurochemicals are released into the bloodstream that lead the self to feel better, see themselves with more clarity and strength.

There is joy in that. Joy, as I define it, is happiness tempered by the furnace of experience. It is stronger and deeper and more lasting than happiness.

It is not by mistake that I close all my letters and emails with "Wishing you strength & joy..."

It is what I do, what I want to do. It is my passion.

And I am very, very, very, very good at it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment